Welcome to this week’s edition of Tuesday Tots. I had so much fun reading through all the posts linked up last week. Thank you everyone for linking up and sharing such fun, creative ideas.
This week, I’m honoured to be featuring Play Create Explore. Jessie at Play Create Explore linked up several amazing posts last week including a fun Summer snowball fight with white “fluffy stuff”. Click on the photo to view the full post and see what this “snow” was made from. I can’t wait to try this!
Thank you everyone for linking up this week and sharing your wonderful ideas with Tuesday Tots. If you have been featured today, please feel free to grab a “featured at” button from my sidebar.
Now to this week’s linky!
Tuesday Tots is a weekly linky co-hosted by Cerys at Rainy Day Mum and Crystal at Growing A Jeweled Rose and myself, Ness here at One Perfect Day. When you link up, the link to your post will appear on all three of our blogs – a great way to share what you’ve been up to. We invite you to share your posts aimed at the under 5′s – whether it’s a craft, activity, play idea, recipe, proud moment or advice you’re welcome to link up. We would love for you to link up one or many posts. Each week we feature our favourites from the previous week and we also have a Tuesday Tots Pinterest Board where we pin even more of our favourites throughout the week. Rainy Day Mum also has a weekly email newsletter where she will feature posts from the link up.
Just a few guidelines:
- Please link up your favourite post from the week featuring an activity, story, craft, outing, or even a favorite memory with your tot (under 5)! Feel free to link more than one post, it’s all about sharing!
- Please don’t link giveaways unless they have a specific under 5′s focus and the giveaway is not the main focus of the post.
- Please grab a Tuesday Tots button from the sidebar and display it on the post you are linking or somewhere on your site, or add a text link back to this post on the post you are linking.
- Once you have linked up, we ask that you visit a couple of the other posts that have linked up and leave a comment – we all love reading comments. Let them know you found their post via Tuesday Tots!
- If you are featured please feel free to grab the “Featured at Tuesday Tots” badge from the side bar.
Also, just a reminder. Linking up gives Growing A Jeweled Rose, One Perfect Day and Rainy Day Mum permission to feature and share your post via several social medias, including Pinterest. If being featured, we may also grab a photo from your blog for use in the post but of course we will link back to your site.
I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week!